 Marketplace / Shopping / 6515
Re: AFOLs as cheapskates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 00:04:20 GMT

I honestly cannot remember the last time I purchased any Lego at full
retail.  I find that if I wait long enough, i get everything that I want at
a price that is actually affordable.

And if you watch the sales and stuff closely, you don't even always have to
wait that long.  I've found stores clearancing sets that JUST came out on
numerous occaisions.

Troy

Erik Olson <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message
When was the last time you bought a new set at regular price?

When LEGO comes out with good stuff, do you think "I can't wait
for the clearance sale!" -- but you wait, hoping to make a killing?

Should LEGO pay attention to the AFOL market share when we are
such bottom feeders?