 Marketplace / Shopping / 6552
Re: AFOLs as cheapskates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:48:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Sandlin writes:

It's continually amazing to me that they hire people who care not one whit
about the brick or what it means to people.

There are people at every company that do not care about the products/services
they produce, and they tend not to stay around too long.  Most of the LEGO
employees I have met or coresponded with have a good appreciation for their
product and what it means to us.  I don't know what you do for a living,
but do you have a deep appreciation for your product/service?   If not,
should you find a new job?

However, I know at least one employee that was passed over for a promotion
specifically because of her appreciation for the product.  I hope that
is the exception and not the rule.

KL