 Marketplace / Shopping / 6558
6557  |  6559
Subject:
The Sanburn Systems Company - Further Category Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:51:22 GMT

To All,

    After a brief timeout for the GATS Train Show, The Sanburn Systems Company
is back at home and we have put more categories on sale, here is the list:

A) Total Basket Discount - 25% Off
A) Remaining Bricks & Plates - 45% Off (Total of 70%)
B) Cylindrical Parts, Hinges, Etc. &  Miscellaneous Parts- 35% Off (Total of 60%
Off)
C) NEW! Sloped & Angled Parts, Minifig Parts & Accessories, and Tile Parts - 25%
off (Total of 50% Off)

It is a great time to stock up on parts right now, so be sure to take a look for
best selection. I have a few outstanding orders, and I will send those out ASAP.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to e-mail me at
cservice@sanburnsystems.com Thanks for the continued support, as I start my
second year of business, even if I was only open for 6 of the months! Have a
great night!  : )

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--