 Marketplace / Services / 99
Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 15:24:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.market.services, James Brown writes:

[my sig] has generated squat.  I'm curious
as to why exactly -

Maybe because your sig doesn't include your member code?  I've spent the last
twenty minutes trying to figure out how to sign up and credit you.  Only after
seeing someone else's sig with a three-letter&three number code to input have • I
figured out that I just _can't_ sign up under you.

Or am I missing something?

Nope.  I didn't include my member code, but I'll happily give it to anyone who
e-mails me and asks for it.  This appears to be a mistake on my part, but I
wanted to know how much sign-up traffic my Lugnet sig was generating, so I
could better calculate the amount going back to Lugnet.

Looks like I'll have to figure out some other way to sort it out. :/

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.