 Marketplace / Services / 90
Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 15:42:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, James Brown writes:

since I switched to the web I haven't had my siggy reminding people that if
you sign up for eBates and use member ID lar 1/2 of my income there goes to
fund Lugnet(tm). So consider yourself reminded. :-)

Out of curiosity, how much sign-up traffic do you estimate your sig
pulled/pulls in?

not that much. Maybe 40 bucks total for Lugnet and the same for me.

PayPal and X on the other hand generated more than 300 USD in referrals to me
and as much back to the joiners (since I split 50 50 there).

I can't speak for anyone else but AllAdvantage doesn't seem an attractive model
to me, I don't want to see ads, paid or unpaid, or be interfered with in how i
surf. No time. Saving money is mildly attractive. Moving money around in an
easy fashion is WILDLY attractive.

++Lar