 Administrative / General / 6688
Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 00:28:37 GMT

To date, the total membership
payments and all other donations (including Brad's) account for somewhere
between 7% to 9% of what it has cost (in time, resources, and labor) to get
LUGNET to this point so far.

That you know it's between 7 and 9% implies that you are using a labor rate for
your time... would you be willing to share what that nominal rate is?

(Just an idle curiousity question. I suspect that to many of us, the intrinsic
WORTH is of your work is 500+/hour, but that when all is said and done and
LUGNET is a way for you to make your living, when you tote it all up, you're
going to end up not quite having made minimum wage ... but having had fun,
which is the Main Thing)

++Lar