 Administrative / General / 6657
Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 11:55:37 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:

"LUGNET is grateful for the generous gifts of its donors, which help it to
thrive, grow, and offer new and exciting information and services."

Sounds like funding?

How in the heck could it be inferred thus that it is *LEGO(tm)* that is doing
the funding here?  Do you know what the word "donor" means?

The "donors" are users like you and me, and everyone else in this depressing
string and beyond, that have paid Todd our $10 dues.  At no time, I would
imagine, has TLC ever paid for any of this wonderful free advertising.

Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx