 Administrative / General / 6667
Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 19:06:08 GMT

(1)  Lego Funds Lugnet  (***FALSE***)

(2)  Brad Justus, on behalf of the LEGO Company, made a financial donation to
    LUGNET in April, 2000.  (***TRUE***)

There is an extremely big difference between the two.

I'll say! The first one has their name incorrectly capitalized. :-) So it
clearly MUST be wrong.
<grins, ducks and runs>
<circles back for one more gibe>
But both are lacking in the TM or (R) thingies! See how you like THAT, LEGO(R)!

More seriously, this issue has seen some rather heated opinions from people
with several different (most all legitimate depending on your
perspective) viewpoints. While your point/counterpoint insertions are useful,
it might be helpful, Todd, if we got a comprehensive summary from you on what
you think, where you stand, and what action if any you're taking, that is, if
anything has changed since you first said you were of two minds about it. Not
because it's any of our business, but perhaps to put some of this speculation
and mongering to rest.

Personally I'd let the whole thing drop unless I were Todd (or Suz). No one
else should be communicating with TLG anyway, and the amount of discussion may
not be helpful at this point. Has everyone said what they wanted to say?

++Lar