 Marketplace / Services / 92
Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 15:49:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I can't speak for anyone else but AllAdvantage doesn't seem an attractive
model
to me, I don't want to see ads, paid or unpaid, or be interfered with in how i
surf. No time. Saving money is mildly attractive. Moving money around in an
easy fashion is WILDLY attractive.

May not work for you, which I can understand since you seem to do a lot of
your surfing on a laptop, but it works fine for me.  On my 21" monitor I
barely notice the ads and they certainly don't interfere with my surfing.

We make enough each month from AA to pay for my webhosting and the cable bill,
which is all I ever really wanted out of it anyway.