 Off-Topic / Debate / 5729
Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 13:31:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Joslin writes:

Nope, you were right on target.  I was wrong.  I let a particularly
frustrating day at work mix with a bunch of other stuff and went off.

I pretty much regretted it shortly after sending it, but c'est la vie.

Oh...OK.  Sorry about that.  I guess I got my hackles up.

When I've regretted sending a note, I just cancel it.  I like being able to do
that even if it's only been used a couple of times.

Chris (feeling disarmed :-)