 Marketplace / Services / 91
Factoring: Mostly caught up, but paper hiatus coming up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 15:47:14 GMT

I'm mostly caught up on factoring, a few old loose ends need wrapping, a few
brand new txns just came in that need processing.

However be warned of a "paper hiatus". Anything paper sent to me, or any
requests that require me to send paper (checks or currency), are on hiatus for
the next two weeks until I return from Germany. I have no plans to emit checks
or currency while traveling, no time. So I will process them when I get back.

I'll try, based on my net access, to process X and Paypal requests and
arrivals, as well as trying to get txns started. But SAPphire is likely to keep
me very busy and, being work, has to come first.

Finally, is there anyone out there in the world that might be interested in
taking this business over? It's burned me out completely and it may be time for
some new blood with fresh ideas.

++Lar