 Marketplace / Services / 98
Re: New Paypal-like service PayPlace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 15:00:44 GMT

If you gave me the referral, but have not received your share of the $5 bonus, please send a request for $2.50 to my account.
Please cut the "email." from my address below to send to my account.  Payplace doesn't show me who the referral came from.

-John Van

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:Fu1vxC.EIz@lugnet.com...
More free money is being given out, this time $10 by PayPlace, an obvious nock-off of Paypal.

If you care to use me as a referal, I'd gladly split the measly $5 referall bonus.

Just use the link below:

http://www.payplace.com/redirect.jsp?pageid=email_referral&function=referral&supbid=10&rpdc=p1qwm9VisVG3bwmc&rst=me

Thanks,

-John Van