 Marketplace / Services / 78
77  |  79
Subject:
New Paypal-like service PayPlace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 19:39:39 GMT

More free money is being given out, this time $10 by PayPlace, an obvious nock-off of Paypal.

If you care to use me as a referal, I'd gladly split the measly $5 referall bonus.

Just use the link below:

http://www.payplace.com/redirect.jsp?pageid=email_referral&function=referral&supbid=10&rpdc=p1qwm9VisVG3bwmc&rst=me

Thanks,

-John Van