 LEGOLAND / *1166 (-100)
  Legoland Germany and Denmark

G'day all! questions have been asked of when I will be getting there/going to Legoland etc... Denmark: Christian and I will be in Legoland Denmark on the 7th April and/or the 8th April. If anyone wants to meet us there, then it would be great to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Jungle Coaster

I've finally got some images for the .windsor sidebar... These are from an insider and show the new Jungle Coaster under construction. (3 URLs) The first is now on the sidebar. Much more information on events for this year coming soon Psi (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  Sneak Preview

Hi everyone, I had the chance this weekend to experience Legoland Denmark, 3 weeks before opening day. It was weird to see so many white plastic-coated buildings, rivers and lakes - drained, and figures missing limbs and heads. Some areas were a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Feb 12 2004

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:Hu3tu7.17A8@lugnet.com... (...) I didn't miss it but forgot about scanning it. .. hangs head in shame! Thanks Scott (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Feb 12 2004

(...) How did I miss that? I hang my head in shame! Cheers Scott Psi (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor, FTX)

  New Civil Engineer - Feb 12 2004

.... sorry if this is old news (URL) Scott A Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) I believe that the ride is being dismantled (as opposed to torn down) and being sold and shipped to another theme park (not a LEGOLAND). There were never any safety issues with the one at LEGOLAND California. But... there is/was another one (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) D'oh! I'm a charter member, an Ambassador passholder, and I'm at the park a good 3 or 4 times a year, and I somehow never rode that ride. And it looks like I never will. Guess I better concentrate on riding the rides I haven't experienced yet, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) On one of my last trips to the park, I was told by an MC that there were issues with getting parts to properly service the ride. The MC said they had been told that the manufacturer of the ride was no longer in business. So, with your new park (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) -bumps over to .california- I have been told by a few different employees that they were going to tear it down. But other employees tell me thats not true... but all signs are pointing to a tear-down. It has been closed for over a year and as (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Plus 5, Minus 1?

I was at LLCA Feb 14 and enjoyed seeing the new Block of Fame and Art of Lego attraction. I noticed that the new park map showed all five of the new attractions planned for this spring and summer. The opening dates are shown for upcoming (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: New World Record set at LLCA

Wow! Is this just clicked together, or are the pieces glued? If not glued, what happens to all the LEGO bricks I wonder? ; ) Richard. "Mark P" <mark@landofbricks.com> wrote in message news:Ht7u11.12s1@lugnet.com... (...) tallest (...) feet (...) (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  New World Record set at LLCA

Legoland California set a new world record today. They built the world's tallest Lego tower. The tower is made up of over 500,000 LEGO bricks is over 90 feet tall breaking the previous record of 89 feet held by LEGOLAND in Denmark. This tower took 3 (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick A Brick update?

(...) thank you for the update. ondrew (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick A Brick update?

(...) I was at LLCA this weekend, and here are a few notes about Pick A Brick current stock: They have added a few technic components 1 X 1 red technic bricks 1 X 4 blue technic bricks 1 X 4 yellow technic bricks 2 X 4 red technic plates less common (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Pick A Brick update?

Just wondering if anyone has an update on the Pick A Brick stock and any new stuff that has come in. OnDrew (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: 2004 LLCA Commemorative Brick Program

(...) I'm guessing there will only be 4 bricks for the 5 at 5 openings. Since one brick is Dino Island, I think that covers both Coastersaurus and Dig those Dinos (which open concurrently). But there could still easily be 8 or 9 bricks this year. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo, FTX)

  2004 LLCA Commemorative Brick Program

Just got the newest LLCA newsletter in the mail and it shows the first 3 bricks for the 2004 Commemorative Brick program. (2 URLs) I am guessing there will be 9 bricks this year: ° one for each of the "5 at 5" openings (total 5 bricks) ° one (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo, FTX)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

(...) More Information on this: Some the Creations from the Finalist are still on display at the park. They have moved a lot of the individual creations into the Club House and have them out in the section that is used to show off models across from (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

(...) (URL) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

(...) Looks like this thread got a little more flesh on the bone: (URL) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

Sorry to keep replying to myself, but JamesT on FBTB pointed to this gallery by Jamie Berard (one of the finalists) (is he a Lugnetter? I don't know the name): (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

Thanks to Maskatron Corey Sanders for pointing out that TLC has put up pictures of the finalists and their creations: (URL) of small photos, but there are some really great creations there. Bruce (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

(...) mother) and they're quite amazing. So it looks like LEGO-modelling ability is a genetic thing (something that my kids won't get unfortunately, which says a lot about my own skills with the brick)! -Bryan (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Master Builder pictures?

I found some more. Here are pictures from Kristi Klein's mother on Brickshelf: (URL) raises the question whether this gallery contains Kristi's constructions or those of her mother. Her "Octopus' Garden" creation reflects a similar building style: (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Master Builder pictures?

Hi all, I've been looking around for pics from the Master Builder competition, but haven't found much. We've seen the winners' entries on the Jimmy Kimmel show (Thanks Jeff and Dan): (URL) Sanders (aka Maskatron) has a gallery here: (URL) can see (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Master Builder Competition

Jeff Elliott and I stopped by LLCA this morning on the way to Day 63 of the SCLTC display at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum in order to see what was going on at the master builder competition. The event got underway very promptly at 10:00 as (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  master builders

Big congratulations to Aaron, Nathan, and Kristi! Also big congratulations to all who participated. Did someone take lots and lots of pictures of the competition? Bruce (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

(...) Hi Teunis, I'm sure others here have their own opinions about the Megacorporation that is Disney, but if you're a fan of Disney movies (and especially if you have kids) then you probably should go to Disneyland. I'm fairly sure it's the #1 (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

(...) Thanks for this information ! I been told that there is a LEGO store next to Disneyland,By anoyther AFOL . I have booked in my trip to go to Universal Studios and Legoland California.After Brickfest PDX .Is there much to look at ,at Disneyland (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

(...) Also remember there's a Lego store in Downtown Disney, the entertainment/shopping area between Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. Admission to DD is free even if you don't go to the theme parks (though if you stay longer you have to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Legoland CA - "Block Of Fame" and new world record attempt

LEGOLAND® CALIFORNIA OPENS FIRST OF FIVE Presidents Built out of LEGO Bricks in Time for Presidents Day CARLSBAD, Calif. (Jan. 15, 2004) - Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Marilyn Monroe, Albert Einstein and Arnold Schwarzenegger will be there. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  mini Golden Gate Bridge

Does anyone have a better close up of this Golden Gate Bridge: (URL) was on the wall in the original Maniac Clubhouse. Russell BayLUG/BayLTC (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Christmas Promo Sets

Well Shoot Mark, I thought you'd have posted something on this by now, I know you like to plug park stuff. (and boost your sales on bricklink...:]) Yep, I know that the sales were pretty dismal this year. The tent sale preview for pass members on (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Christmas Promo Sets

(...) *cough* bricklink *cough* ;) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Christmas Promo Sets

(...) Here is a pic of the ornaments on the tree: (URL) have a bunch of pictures I am working on to post here and on my site. Things have been so busy here I am a tad behnd :( But I am shooting for this week to get that stuff up. I will post in (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Christmas Promo Sets

(...) Here are some pics of the Toy Soldier: (2 URLs) Nice work Bill. If it had a jetpack I would have bought one. ;) (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: Christmas Promo Sets

(...) A word of warning, though (or maybe it was just mine?) - My soldier was missing a few of his tan pieces (including the 1x1 bricks w/ holes for the cheeks, leaving him looking a bit... skeletal. Apparently I got the 3vil Xmas ornament this (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Christmas Promo Sets

Surprisingly I didn't see any posts on this but LLCA did in fact have 2 sets available from the park as Park only Promos. For anyone who did see the large Duplo Christmas tree they had up there were some great ornaments on it. One was sold as a Park (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LL CA Pick A Brick now by weight.

(...) I'm an idiot. Looks like it has always been this way at the park. Anyway, I still had a great time. (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  LL CA Pick A Brick now by weight.

I'm not sure when it changed over from volume based pricing, but the Pick A Brick at the LegoLand in Carlsbad, CA now sells pieces by weight, not volume. This surprised me a bit given that all the messages I'd seen on the topic referred to the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  LLCA Promo Brick Misprint

Our family visited Legoland California during the Christmas holiday. We received a few of the Duplo promo bricks available to annual pass holders and kids that had their picture taken with Santa. When we got home, I was taking the bricks out of a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  LLCA: Fifth Year With Five New Rides and Attractions

From the LLCA website: We're Celebrating Our Fifth Year With Five New Rides and Attractions Beginning February 14th, 2004 In the classic LEGOLAND style of blending education and entertainment, the new attractions will combine history, classic art, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Sign up for the Legoland, CA email newsletter

Legoland CA has set up a email newsletter you can sign up for the latest news, special offers and information about Legoland California. See here to sign up: (URL) P (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.

(...) No such thing as stupid questions. :-) (...) It's 8 miles (12.8 km) from PDX to the OCC. In Joe Meno's message, he mentions 38 minutes. Actually, when Todd Lehman came out for one of our events last April, it took him only about 20 minutes to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

(...) Thanks For all the Information ! About transport from PDX to P,C,C & LAX to LLCA. I have now changed my Itinerary. From the Information that you have given me about transport to Legoland California. I'm now staying in Anaheim, and Going to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

LAX to Legoland is definitely twice as far to Legoland than John Wayne Airport (a.k.a. Orange County, or SNA). Plan on the trip taking at least 1 hr from Orange County Airport and probably a minimum of 2 hours from LAX, again, this will depend on (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

"Teunis Davey" <teunisdavey@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hqpn52.MFs@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Someone from LA will have to give you definitive data but it is a ways. LA traffic will make it worse. When I went to LEGOLand a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.

(...) There are no stupid questions.These are pretty much the same questions I asked when I set up my reservations. (...) 38 minutes by public transportation (...) Yes, from the sirport to the convention center: (URL) 3- Does the Red Lion inn have a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.

Hello All, I am coming over to Portland,for Brickfest PDX .On Thursday ,the 12 of Febuary. And I have a few Questions to ask. Sorry ,if some of them are stupid. 1- How far is it from the PDX Airport to the Portland Convention Centre ? 2- Is there (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  LLCA on Xmas Day?

(posted for David Shadovitz) I'm thinking of hitting LLCA on Xmas Day. The park is open from 10 to 5. Any guesses on whether it'll be crowded? Thanks. -David LUGNET Member #73 (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New Masterbuilder Finalist to challenge the FBTB gang :o)

Congratulations! (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  New Masterbuilder Finalist to challenge the FBTB gang :o)

Just to share my joy a bit with you tonight. I competed for the position at LEGOLAND, CA for the Masterbuilder spot (San Diego event) and could not have had a better time. Everyone from LEGO was wonderful, totally restoring my faith and love for (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.legoland) !

  Re: Parkguide Billund

Just found this post again. It's been more than a year. Kevin, if you're listening: any chance of this folder ever going public? Duq "Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthis...tmfweb.nl> wrote in message news:GzM937.I69@lugnet.com... (...) visit (...) feel (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: getting from Anaheim to Legoland Carlsbad without a car

(...) Well, just to finish the story, ... I did the research on the WWW on this route and had figured out the timetable for getting there, although as so often happens with public transport, none of the services seemed to connect very well so it was (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

(...) Yup, I saw it :) (...) Ya, I was very surprised that got thru also. I just kinda smiled every time they said it wrong. (...) Ya, it looks like they just about doubled the roller-coaster part of the ride. But what really bugged me was that (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

Hey, Did anyone else watch this? I've never seen it before but there are these two dads who are _____ (brothers? brothers in law?). One is cool and fun, the other is responsible and boring (hey, wait, isn't this My Two Dads? or maybe Full House?). (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california)

  LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear" - LEGOLAND California will be featured in an upcoming episode of the CBS comedy, "YES DEAR". On Monday, Nov. 3, the 128-acre family theme park will be the location of hilarious antics of the cast of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california) !

  Re: California fires and LEGOLAND

(...) The air is yuck but the rest of me is fine. Adr. (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Minifigs now available (Cheap!) at LLC pick-a-brick

(...) the (...) one. I think it's the Danish one, we were over there last weekend, and they had the same selection of figs. They also had plantleaves 6x5 (URL) ,so I kind of focussed on them ;) Saskia (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: California fires and LEGOLAND

(...) Good to hear that. I also should have asked how the AFOLs are doing down there. Frank (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Minifigs now available (Cheap!) at LLC pick-a-brick

(...) I'm here If anyone needs a pile! Anything ever from LLCA just ask me. they've been there for 2-3 weeks now, 3 if I remember right! Josh (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Minifigs now available (Cheap!) at LLC pick-a-brick

(...) 'doh! I forgot to add that by looking at Bricklink it looks like one of the other LL's has the same basic selection as well.. I think its the German one. Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Minifigs now available (Cheap!) at LLC pick-a-brick

(...) Yup, this seems to be a big hit with the kids, and I have been told they have to re-stock it often. I will help out with the actuall parts they have. (...) (URL) Classic minifig smile head comes attached (theye have the black red and blue (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Minifigs now available (Cheap!) at LLC pick-a-brick

Brad, Yep, you are correct, there are Minifigs at Legoland-CA Pick-A-Brick. I thought I was in Minifig heaven when I saw those bins. Nothing really spectacular, but there were some goodies if you looked for em. So I start to get my bag filled of (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: California fires and LEGOLAND

(...) Legoland was closed today (Monday) to help conserve energy water and just help out the area. The fire is not even close to LLCA and is no threat at all to LLCA, but they wanted to help out in anyway they could so they did not open - they will (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Minifigs now available (Cheap!) at LLC pick-a-brick

(...) Very cool!! This is the #1 most requested item at the Woodfield store, so I'm ecstatic to see it come to a Pick-A-Brick. I hope this means minifigs for PaB are headed our way soon. -Tim (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Minifigs now available (Cheap!) at LLC pick-a-brick

I was at Legoland last Sunday and the pick-a-brick now has minifig pieces. Here are all the pieces that I can remember. Given that minifigures usually sell for about $1+ each, paying $6 a 1/4 is cheap. I was able to get over 20 minifigs (plus some (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: California Fires and LEGOLAND-California

Frank, I was there yesterday (Sunday) and while it's smokey at the park, the park is far from the fires, at least currently. That's because it's hard to say longterm as winds can chnage the direction of the fire very quickly, as well as embers can (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  California fires and LEGOLAND

So, I've been hearing about all these fires in the San Diego area. Are any of them any where near LEGOLAND? Frank (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Does LEGO ldraw?

hi folks, on my way home from legoworld 03 I did a little shopping at legoland germany buying, among other things, this legoland exclusive: (URL) comes in a bare plastic bag, like the ones we use to store vegetables in a refrigerator. no (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.general)

  Miniland Figures

My wife and I went to LLCA this weekend. There were a ton of passholder and other freebies and we had a good time. We spent a good 40 minutes in Miniland. We wanted to check out the Halloween theming. It wasn't as good as some years. No Ghostbusters (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: David Blaine Tribute

(...) as uninteresting as the real deal. -Rob. (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Was there a 1 year Promo Brick?

I have heard something about a "1 year Birthday Promo Brick" at Legoland Deutschland. Does anybody have any info or pictures of this brick? Was it a Duplo or a System brick? Thanks! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  The next 4 LLCA Commemorative Duplo Bricks for 2003

I got the passholder newsletter today and it had pictures of the next 4 Duplo Promo Bricks. I have scanned it, here it is: (URL) or, the link if the image does not show: (URL) I LOVE the Halloween and New Years one! I wonder if the back of the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo, FTX)

  Re: LEGOLAND® MASTER MODEL BUILDER SEARCH

(...) When I said 'in one of the most expensive places to live in the UK' I was referring to the entire South East! I had a friend who used to be a model maker and I think one of the reasons he had to give it up was that he couldn't afford to buy (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Ambassador Pass Master Model Building Session

In lugnet.legoland, Jordan Bradford wrote: Legoland California Ambassador (lifetime) pass. (...) $1000. That includes lifetime admission to all Legoland parks, the annual building session, four guest passes per year, free parking, etc. Certainly not (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Ambassador Pass Master Model Building Session

(...) What does a pass like that cost? (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Ambassador Pass Master Model Building Session

I recently upgraded my annual pass at Legoland California to an Ambassador (lifetime) pass. One of the Ambassador pass perks is an exclusive annual building session with a Master Model Builder. This years building sessions were scheduled September (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Changes to Pick-a-Brick inventory

(...) Don't worry, They are still VERY rare. There was only one box of this produced. I figure the box held perhaps 10,000 to 15,000 of these bricks. So, that should make it even more rare the Maersk Blue, which has at least been available in sets. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Changes to Pick-a-Brick inventory

(...) I can give a little background on this. A couple of years ago I got to take a tour of the Model Shop. The Model Builder giving the tour showed us a whole bin of these. He said they were ordered by mistake and would either be destroyed or (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Changes to Pick-a-Brick inventory

Hi folks, I've just moved to California, and one of my first considered activities was to visit LLC and get a membership. That done, I headed off to PaB... I've noticed a few changes in their inventory that I thought I'd post in case anyone is (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Going to Aarhus...

(...) Hallo Rob, or may I tell the information in english ... (...) Only 120 seconds with a taxi or about 2 miles on foot from the new terminal. (...) NO and YES , but you have to go in the park but you could normally go in for free from 18hrs00 or (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Going to Aarhus...

(...) Well, I'm not an NL native, but I live in DK 90 km from Billund... (...) 5 min in Taxi (...) No, I don't think so. (...) Being so close, if I were you I would go to Legoland, even for a short while... /Lars (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Going to Aarhus...

1. The passenger terminal has been rebuilt recently and moved to the other side of the airport. I haven't tried walking but I have been picked up by the hotel minibus, and judging by the time it took to drive, I'd say it's well over a mile's walk. I (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Going to Aarhus...

(...) Five minutes on foot. (...) I don't think so. (...) Legoland. And maybe also the aircraft museum - unless it has moved. Play well, Jacob (in Århus for a few days) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Going to Aarhus...

(...) I mean DK natives... I've got Amsterdam on the brain... -Rob. (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Going to Aarhus...

(...) 1. LEGOLAND is situated right next to the airport. I have never tried arriving in Billund Airport, but I guess it would be less than 10 minutes walk. You can see a map here: (URL) No unfortunately not, you will have to buy a ticket to the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Going to Aarhus...

I'll be in Aarhus the end of this week, flying into/out of Billund. I'm hoping some of the NL natives can help me out with a few questions: 1. What is the travel time from LEGOLAND to the airport? 2. Are the shops accessible without entering the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Mask Of Light World Premiere at Legoland California - Complete Review Now Up

I have finished putting up all the different sections of the review of the World Premiere for the Bionicle: Mask Of Light that took place at Legoland, CA up on BZP. I have put up the complete story all on one page on Land Of Bricks as promised, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: getting from Anaheim to Legoland Carlsbad without a car

(...) Here's a handy link (URL) That will provide you with info of the North Co. Transit District. My own suggestion from Anaheim to LL-CA would be something like this: 1.) Take the Amtrak from Anaheim to Oceanside. You will be arriving at the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  getting from Anaheim to Legoland Carlsbad without a car

I'm likely to be in Anaheim, CA in late October for OOPSLA, so I have the opportunity to visit Legoland before/afterwards. However, is there a way to get from Anaheim to Carlsbad without driving myself? I don't particularly like driving in the US (...) (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Mask Of Light World Premiere at Legoland California

(...) from school tomorrow, he knows his wonderful mom is picking him up a copy :) Julie (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Mask Of Light World Premiere at Legoland California

(...) (URL) will also put a write up with more pictures on Land of Bricks soon, I wll post the link when it is up. Enjoy! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Mask Of Light World Premiere at Legoland California

I had the unique pleasure of attending the World Premiere for the Mask Of Light move last night at Legoland California. This was a great event complete with celebrities and the red carpet. Only a small handful of invited guests were able to attend (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california) !

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:HKJI8H.Fr2@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) containers as (...) are no (...) certain (...) but (...) an (...) If they are the same ones used in European shops, the two sizes will hold exactly 1 (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Where is the next LEGOLAND?

(...) There's been a rumor for the longest time about a Lego park in EPCOT. Wishful thinking, but cool nonetheless. Joe Meno .space paparazzi! (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where is the next LEGOLAND?

As noted, Brad Justus said there is no new park soon, but we can still speculate :). I'd guess that they would follow the Disney model and consider Florida for the next US park--year round tourist season makes the southern US much more economical (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

Lenny Hoffman <lahoffma@*NOSPAM*ma...r.fsu.edu> wrote in message news:HKL7n6.83B@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) the (...) something in (...) I guess you are right - thinking of 3 in Europe and only one overseas, a logic place would be somewhere (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where is the next LEGOLAND?

(...) MAYBE somewhere in South America? But ya, I'm with you, Lenny. There are not a lot of additional markets beyond what you named. Plus I think unless they ramp up their model building staff, they are going to fall farther behind on model (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact