 LEGOLAND / California / 621
Re: Minifigs now available (Cheap!) at LLC pick-a-brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 04:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Brad Hamilton wrote:
I was at Legoland last Sunday and the pick-a-brick now has minifig pieces.

Yup, this seems to be a big hit with the kids, and I have been told they have to
re-stock it often. I will help out with the actuall parts they have.

Torso's (includes heads)
- White torso with black or red, or blue overalls (I've never seen the black
variety before)
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=973pb202c01
The Classic minifig smile head comes attached
(theye have the black red and blue version of this torso)

- plain red torso
With red arms and classic smile head

- Fireman's torso
I actually did not get any of these, but from what I recall I am pretty sure it
was this torso:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=973pb99c01

- Orange torso with "coat" pattern (I've never seen this one)
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=973pb272c01
came with this head:
http://www.bricklink.com/P/3/3626bpx121.gif

- Pirate torso's with strips on shirt (two different colors)
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=973p31c01
and
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=973pb280c01
(note thats a new version of the stripe torso - the belt buckle is black not
gold as in the older torsos)
Both came with this head:
http://www.bricklink.com/P/3/3626bpx13.gif

- Green "coat" torso (like bank worker, but no bank emblem)
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=973p73c01
with this head
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=3626bp04 (in yellow)

- Green gas worker torso
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=973px19c01
with this head
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=3626bp05 (in yellow)

- Others that I can't remember

they also had
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=973px122c01
with this head
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=3626bp03 (in yellow)

and the newer police torso with a basic head.

So they are following with the standard practice - no new parts you can't get
anywhere else (unless you want to get reaaaaaaaaaaally detailed and say the new
color of the belt buckle is that important).

What I would LOVE to see is a torso with the LLCA logo on it!

Note:  It is not feasible for me to make purchases for people. Please don't
ask.

Ditto - but hey you can always check out my bricklink store!
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903

;)

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com