 LEGOLAND / California / 625
Re: Minifigs now available (Cheap!) at LLC pick-a-brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:50:12 GMT

'doh! I forgot to add that by looking at Bricklink it looks like one of • the
other LL's has the same basic selection as well.. I think its the German
one.

I think it's the Danish one, we were over there last weekend, and they had
the same selection of figs.
They also had plantleaves 6x5
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2417 ,so I kind of focussed on
them ;)