 LEGOLAND / California / 663
Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:28:48 GMT

I have been told by a few different employees that they were going to tea=
r it
down. But other employees tell me thats not true... but all signs are poi=
nting
to a tear-down. It has been closed for over a year and as you mentioned t=
hey are
starting to take parts of it down already.

  D'oh!  I'm a charter member, an Ambassador passholder, and I'm at the
park a good 3 or 4 times a year, and I somehow never rode that ride.
And it looks like I never will.

  Guess I better concentrate on riding the rides I haven't experienced
yet, in case anymore vanish mysteriously!

--Raymond Flournoy  ()"o)
flournoy@post.harvard.edu      "Because, of course, a man with an
ray@sehda.com                   obsession is a man who has very little
                                sales-resistance."      -- C. S. Lewis