 LEGOLAND / California / 664
663  |  665
Subject:
Some rare parts spotted at LLC factory tour - but not for sale :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 03:53:09 GMT

Hi,

I was in the LLC pick-a-brick today, and while looking at the bins in the
back, in the "factory tour" area, I spied several parts, of exceeding
rarity, and large quantity:

- Gray 1x6x3.1/3 arch with curve top
- Yellow 1x3x2 arch with curve top
- Yellow 1x5x4 arch inverted

Someone at pick-a-brick had once told me that he could scavenge from these
supplies if I wanted, but the girl there today was less agreeable.  She
called her supervisor and said that those brick stocks were not for
pick-a-brick, and she couldn't sell them.

I guess that they are stock for park usage!  Shoot!

Anyhow - I think that there were probably more rare things where those came
from.  If you want to spy these little jewels, you need to go outside of the
factory tour, just to the right of the lady watering the flowers and look
inside the windows.  You will see bins with loads of RARE parts.

If anyone has success buying any, please let me know!

Brad