 LEGOLAND / California / 640
639  |  641
Subject:
LL CA Pick A Brick now by weight.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 05:19:15 GMT

I'm not sure when it changed over from volume based pricing, but the Pick A
Brick at the LegoLand in Carlsbad, CA now sells pieces by weight, not volume.

This surprised me a bit given that all the messages I'd seen on the topic
referred to the volume/cup size pricing that was being employed.

I don't remember the exact price, but it was something like $5.99 or $6.99 per
quarter pound.  I'm not sure how they handled the tare of the bags.

They have two different size Ziploc-type bags, imprinted with a Lego logo.

Sorry for the bad details, but I pretty much ran through the park in 2.5 hours
after spending a week out in CA on a business trip.