 LEGOLAND / California / 619
Re: California fires and LEGOLAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 04:09:26 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Frank Filz wrote:
So, I've been hearing about all these fires in the San Diego area. Are any of
them any where near LEGOLAND?

Frank

Legoland was closed today (Monday) to help conserve energy water and just help
out the area. The fire is not even close to LLCA and is no threat at all to
LLCA, but they wanted to help out in anyway they could so they did not open -
they will re-open Thursday (they are usually closed Tues and Wed this time of
year anyway).

I was at the park also Sunday - I did not notice any smoke or anything, I
thought it was a great day to be there. I took a few pics for some people and
uploaded them to BS, you can check them out here:

We wanted to go up there today again to escape the smoke we are dealing with
here in La Mesa / El Cajon:
http://landofbricks.com/temp/fire3.jpg

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com