 Events / BrickFest / 2070
Re: PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:20:53 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Teunis Davey wrote:
Hello All,
I am coming over to Portland,for Brickfest PDX .On Thursday ,the 12 of Febuary.
And I have a few Questions to ask. Sorry ,if some of them are stupid.

There are no stupid questions.These are pretty much the same questions I asked
when I set up my reservations.

1- How far is it from the PDX Airport to the Portland Convention Centre ?

38 minutes by public transportation

2- Is there Public transport ? Train , Bus , etc. ?

Yes, from the sirport to the convention center:

http://www.trimet.org/max/redline/index.htm

3- Does the Red Lion inn have a web site , were I could book accommodation ?

Try http://www.redlion.com/WHC/hotels/ShowHotel.asp?ID=187

and make sure you make a note for BrickFest PDX..it'll get you a lower rate.

4- What is the weather like that time of year ?

Now that I don't know, though I'd expect it to be cold.

I was leaving Portland on the Monday morning and arriving at Los Angeles at
9.50am . And then going to California LegoLand.

These questions, I can't answer. Someone else will, though.

Joe Meno

1- How far is it from LAX Airport to LegoLand ?

2- Public transport ?

3- Is LegoLand Open on this day (16 Feb) ?

Many Thanks ,
Teunis.
Australia.