 Events / BrickFest / 2071
Re: PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:02:00 GMT

"Teunis Davey" <teunisdavey@hotmail.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

1- How far is it from LAX Airport to LegoLand ?

Someone from LA will have to give you definitive data but it is a ways.  LA
traffic will make it worse.  When I went to LEGOLand a couple years ago I
flew into Orange County and it was about 45 minutes from there to LEGOLand.
I would imagine from LAX it would take twice as long, maybe more.  The time
of your arrival would have a significant impact on how long it will take I
suspect.

2- Public transport ?

Can't help you on this one.  Check the LLCA newsgroup, I think this was
discussed recently.
http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/california/

3- Is LegoLand Open on this day (16 Feb) ?

Looks like it is - from 10:00 to 5:00.
http://www.lego.com/legolandnew/california/openingtimes/default.asp?x=x&locale=2057

Many Thanks ,
Teunis.