 Events / BrickFest / 2073
Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA
Newsgroups:
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 04:47:55 GMT

From: "Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com>
To: <lugnet.events.brickfest@lugnet.com>;
<lugnet.legoland.california@lugnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.

"Teunis Davey" <teunisdavey@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Hqpn52.MFs@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

1- How far is it from LAX Airport to LegoLand ?

Someone from LA will have to give you definitive data but it is a ways. LA
traffic will make it worse.  When I went to LEGOLand a couple years ago I
flew into Orange County and it was about 45 minutes from there to LEGOLand.
I would imagine from LAX it would take twice as long, maybe more.  The time
of your arrival would have a significant impact on how long it will take I
suspect.

2- Public transport ?

Can't help you on this one.  Check the LLCA newsgroup, I think this was
discussed recently.
http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/california/

3- Is LegoLand Open on this day (16 Feb) ?

Looks like it is - from 10:00 to 5:00.

http://www.lego.com/legolandnew/california/openingtimes/default.asp?x=x&locale=2057

Many Thanks ,
Teunis.
Australia.
M>ltc .

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

Thanks For all the Information !

About transport from PDX to P,C,C   &  LAX  to LLCA.
I have now changed my Itinerary. From the Information that you have given me
about transport to Legoland California. I'm now staying in Anaheim, and Going to
Legoland California on the Thursday. This includes the Bus trip. All booked at
my travel agent.

Many Thanks, Teunis