 Events / BrickFest / 2074
Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:36:09 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Geoff Gray wrote:
   Thanks all and happy minifig’ing

Although it is impossible for me to attend BrickFest, I’d be happy to cooperate and help. I’m also very interested in hosting the results of this roundtable, if you need a website. My new domain, minifigville.com, is in my opinion an appropriate one too!

Terry www.minifigville.com