 Events / BrickFest / 2353
Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 05:56:56 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Geoff Gray wrote:
Hi All,

I will be putting together a minifig roundtable at Brickfest PDX in February

Geoff,
I'm looking forward to hearing the results of the roundtable. I'm curator of the
lugnet.build.minifigs group. All of the websites previously mentioned in this
thread appear on the minifigs portal sidebar (minifigville being a recent
addition):
http://news.lugnet.com/build/minifigs/

I've also spotlighted your original post.

Please let me know if I may be of any assistance,
Clark