 Events / BrickFest / 2069
2068  |  2070
Subject:
PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:36:38 GMT

Hello All,
I am coming over to Portland,for Brickfest PDX .On Thursday ,the 12 of Febuary.
And I have a few Questions to ask. Sorry ,if some of them are stupid.

1- How far is it from the PDX Airport to the Portland Convention Centre ?
2- Is there Public transport ? Train , Bus , etc. ?
3- Does the Red Lion inn have a web site , were I could book accommodation ?
4- What is the weather like that time of year ?

I was leaving Portland on the Monday morning and arriving at Los Angeles at
9.50am . And then going to California LegoLand.

1- How far is it from LAX Airport to LegoLand ?
2- Public transport ?
3- Is LegoLand Open on this day (16 Feb) ?

Many Thanks ,
Teunis.
Australia.