 LEGOLAND / 271
Re: Where is the next LEGOLAND?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 19:56:45 GMT

In lugnet.legoland, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
As noted, Brad Justus said there is no new park soon, but we can still speculate
:).

I'd guess that they would follow the Disney model and consider Florida for the
next US park--year round tourist season makes the southern US much more
economical than anywhere else, and clusters of theme parks (Disney, Universal,
Sea World, etc) actually seem to help eachother rather than hurt eachother as
families will travel to one area for a week and then will go to all of the
different venues.

There's been a rumor for the longest time about a Lego park in EPCOT. Wishful
thinking, but cool nonetheless.

Joe Meno
.space paparazzi!