 LEGOLAND / 266
265  |  267
Subject:
Where is the next LEGOLAND?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 12:34:46 GMT

According to "The Ultimate LEGO" (published by DK),
"A NEW PARK every three years around the world: this is the
LEGO Group's verison for LEGOLAND parks".

Trace the history, the four LEGOLANDs were built on -
Billund - 1968
Windsor - 1996
California - 1999
Deutschland - 2001

Now I'm wondering where the next LEGOLAND would be?
It's supposed be open in 2004, which is the next year!!
If I can know the information earlier, I can begin to plan my next
trip and prepare the money :D

BTW, is it possible to have a "lifetime pass for all LEGOLANDs
in the world"?  Or it's ok to buy a "lifetime pass" in Geramny and
use it to visit the others LEGOLADNs? (just an example.)

BRs,
Josephine