 LEGOLAND / 276
275  |  277
Subject:
New Masterbuilder Finalist to challenge the FBTB gang :o)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 02:08:41 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Just to share my joy a bit with you tonight.  I competed for the position at
LEGOLAND, CA for the Masterbuilder spot (San Diego event) and could not have had
a better time.

Everyone from LEGO was wonderful, totally restoring my faith and love for those
little bricks (and brickmakers).  The fans and students at the art institute
were very rewarding to talk with and share the creative spirit.  Totally
recommend all of you doing this, even if you don't think you have a chance once
the Orange county and LA events come around.  I could not have had more fun on a
Friday job interview.

Anywho, I got the call a few minutes ago (they call every applicant out of
courtesy, regardless of winning) and I'M GOING TO LEGOLAND!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a finalist and my Jurassic Park Christmas Carol was accepted as a finalist
model, so I go on to compete at the end of January 04 in the final round!!

I am so excited!!! :oD

To make matters better, when the call came, my doorbell rang.  It was the UPS
man with my Big, Honkin' Castle Lego order.

Quoth the Spongebob, "This is the best day ever!!"

Thanks to all, and to all a good night.

-Aaron-

PS:  Go check the website to see photo!

http://www.legomasterbuilder.com/