 LEGOLAND / 275
Re: Parkguide Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:14:28 GMT

Just found this post again. It's been more than a year. Kevin, if you're
listening: any chance of this folder ever going public?

Duq

"Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthisbit.duq.tmfweb.nl> wrote in message
Hi all,

just after uploading scans of a park guide to the Billund park from my • visit
in 1982....
See it here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=21894
Kevin, I don't know if this belongs anywhere else on Brickshelf. If so, • feel
free to move it, just let me know....

Duq