 General / 7371
Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 00:08:16 GMT

On 09/03/1999, at 5:18 PM, John VanZwieten wrote:

Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message
Very nice, John!! One thing that bugs me though is being able to
see grass through the windows. Would it be possible for you to
change that in an image editing program??
That bugs me too.  I'd like to keep post-processing to a minimum, so I'd
rather find an LDraw or POV solution.

Also, for the fire station, when I post it, should I do a post of the
complete station, and then a repost without all the interior stuff
to cut down on the file size for you??
Nah, what's a few extra kb of stuff compared to the overall size. • Besides,
there will be something to see through your windows.

:-)

Also along that same line, would you like a couple of trucks parked
in the parking lot?? I have a chief's car & a captain's truck. One • other
thing, should the bay doors be up(open) or down??

Send me the car's & trucks separate, so I can move them around town.  I
suppose bay doors should be up so people can see the details inside.

I'm going to send the files to just you because I don't want to really
release the .dats until my webpage is up. I'll send all the trucks
separate,
but I'll include lines in the station file so that if you want they will
already
be positioned at the station. Now don't panic when I tell you this...
there
are seven vehicles that go to that station :) Oh, and also, I need my two
32x32 lots on gray, not black or green, gray.

I started Ldrawing it last night, so it should be done in a week or so.
I've also got trucks that you could do in one picture as they head of • to
a call :)

Cool!

It actually might be done tonight, but I guarantee it'll be done this
weekend sometime. It is soooo fun taking apart models piece by
piece and then putting them back together piece by piece :--)

One more suggestion. Could you make a list of the things that are
coming and put them on the website??
I think so far we have
FIRE STATION----Ryan
SHELL SERVICE STATION/CONVENIENCE STORE----Jonathan