 General / 7364
Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 22:08:14 GMT

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@msn.com> writes:
That will solve part of the problem, but since minifig homes often
don't have backs, you end up seeing right through the house.

You could add a large quad to the back of each house...but then you can't
see the interiors looking from the back.

Perhaps I could add glass to all the windows, then define the glass
properties in POV to reflect and refract the light beyond recognition.
Tips >for doing this are quite welcome.

Wouldn't that add a lot to the rendering time?
--Bram

BTW, if you want some rolling hills to break up the horizon line a bit, I
think I could throw a height field together...