 Castle / 6900 (+100)
  Re: lego factions and series

(...) Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the crown. Heh. There's an Evil Dead game coming out for the Dreamcast with voice supplied by Bruce himself. Can't wait. obCastle: The original name for Army of Darkness was "Mid-Evil Dead", but the studio nixed (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: anyone into trades?

The right area to post this request is in Marketplace, Buy/Sell/Trade. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: lego factions and series

My first Castle set was <set:6059 Knight's Stronghold>. It had three Black Knights, and since they were the defending the fortress, I thought they were the good guys. It also had two Black Falcons, but for years I thought that they were Crusaders, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is this piece?

(...) I've never seen the helmet either? It could be a computer generated image, or some one may have altered the chrome light reflecting back part of a flood light, or it could be from the Belville sets. P.S. have you recieved any other answers to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is this piece?

Isn't it just two of the light reflectors stuck end to end? the chrome things you put around the lights to make them brighter? (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is this piece?

(...) I *think* those are the chrome reflectors used in 6180 Hydro Search Sub. If so, it has two in each set. Scrounge around some less well traveled WalMarts, they had a bunch of non-US 6180's last summer for $15 each. Ray #124 (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Help placing some castle wall elements.

In a bag of random parts I got today, I noticed three castle elements. What set(s) might they have been from ? (1) White Castle Wall Corner section (1) White Castle Wall Corner section with some red-bricks printed on it (1) White Castle Turret (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help placing some castle wall elements.

(...) Well Ray, your surprise is that these are NOT Castle system elements. They were available in the Pirates , Soldiers and Imperial Guards systems, arguably the best series ever attempted by LEGO. Search the set database for years 1989 through (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

(...) I haven’t wrote into ‘castle’ for a while cause I’ve been off-line. I actually just woke up from a nine-month coma! So, evidentially I got some questions and some rehabilitation to get through. NUMBER #1 When did the chrome line of Kingdom (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: lego factions and series

(...) Good and bad only applies when I am not switching parts around on my creations. Townsfolk are mostly neutral depending on who yanks their chains. For the "stock" sets and official stuff, I'd have to go like this (with liberal storylines added (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

(...) Actually, Brad Justus left a note on this one in General/22981 pretty much stating that these sets are now available at LEGO Shop At Home for $4.99 each. According to him only 4816, 4817, and 4818 are available until they can secure 4819 for (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron West" <maniac@netwebb.com> (...) <snip> (...) <snip> I'm pretty sure that these are only being carried by KB Toyworks, not the KB Toys stores. I've been checking all the KB Toys stores near me, and I've (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements

(...) Ack! Thanks a million for posting these--I'm now even MORE in love with the new wall segment, and I'll bet the Castle folks are busily and happily wetting themselves (this xposted there, with FUT->2001). Turrets, anyone? As for me, their (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

(...) I'll second that. Aaron (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

Thanks to a tip in the .market.shopping group, I found all four sets at 2 Zany Brainys in New Jersey, too. There were plenty of each, even 4819. $5.00 apiece. "Bruce Duncan" <duncan@cmc.net> wrote in message news:G4q4tK.GIJ@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Clear, crisp pictures

Well my friends, I've updated the pictures on my site. Now some of my characters come alive in vibrant colors and detail. Feel free to visit my site once more to see. the pages that have updated pictures are Heroes Rogues Peaceful People Castles (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Color of Triceratops in Adventurers set 5975?

(...) Well mine has the dark grey upper body and a light grey lower body and legs. So it either isn't rare or there are at least 2 flukes. -Nick (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON

G'day all...... After months of work on my website, it's almost ready..... here's a teaser... (URL) Lego is the only world....!!!! Kev... : ) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON

(...) Very nice! I love the collage of images, it looks like it took you a while to do that. Is that castle based on Neuschwanstein, perhaps? =) If so, that's a really fantastic job of recreating it in LEGO form. Can't wait for the rest! ~Nathan (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON

<matrix> Whoa. </matrix> ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Color of Triceratops in Adventurers set 5975?

(...) The picture on the box is misleading because it is overshadowed by the rest of the body. What Dinosaurs doing here in Og's Kingdom anywho, ye be Adventurin' sorts! Aaron :o) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  That 4819 thing again...

Has anyone out there in Legoland been able to order AND receive a Shop At Home order that includes a 4819 set? Do you have a purchase order(receipt enclosed)? Does it have a wherehouse number, product location number or other alpha-numeric (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

(...) -- Richard P.S. Maybe we can have a discussion about the use of firearms in the Arthurian legends if not in CW... (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON

Wow. First of all, very nice graphics work. It really looks great. Second, I am stunned that you were able to make such a cool representation of Neuchwanstein in Lego, in that scale! I would have thought it would have needed to be much larger to get (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON

(...) Ya rotter. You come to my place, you ooh and ahh over my castle, and the whole time you've got this beauty sitting under your hat. ;) Very cool looking. You've done an excellent job of capturing a 'feel' - When Raven saw it, she wondered if it (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON

(...) Thanx Nathan..... It didnt take that long to do the actual artwork.... more with the building and photo shoots.... : ) I'm a graphic designer.... so I do this type of art every day..... And yes..... the castle was based on Neuschwanstein..... (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: lego factions and series

(...) Well, I always figured if I were a minifig, I'd be part of the Black Falcons. As a Card-Carrying Oppressed Libertarian, I guess I will have to change my minifig allegiance! I always saw the Forestmen as liberals myself, steal from the rich and (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Knights' Kingdom comic book

I've just recieved and read the new Knights' Kingdom comic from Lego Media and i loved it. All of the Knights' Kingdom sets and characters feature in it, the story of course is about Cedric and his goons trying to take over Leo's castle and grab (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  MOA LIC report

Hey, Shiri, is LIC on your acronym page yet - might be handy with new ones opening left and right. Still no chrome sets at the MN LEGO Imagination Center. Ah, well. They did have a newer item to go along with the capes, foam shields, & foam swords. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Anyone up for a big castle Brickwars over break?

(...) If only I could join your event with my 500+ force of the undead. My men are weary, for they haven’t seen battle for many years, and yearn to test their skills and metal in a dance of death. (...) Yet another battle that my steadfast ranks (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: minifig.co.uk

(...) I'm getting a "no DNS entry", is DNS just not feeling well today, or do I have the URL wrong? (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Safety Glove

(...) Ye gods! You just had to prove you were demon spawn, didn't you.. now my knights shall have to ignore yon-evil-bad-guy and go after the Demon-Spawn known only as "Muffin Head"....all 15 of them. oi... Joel Ya know I'm fat, I'm huge!Really (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  minifigure armies

so what do you all have as an army? i have been collecting since well i dunno but my oldest set is from 1987 i started with castle pirates and other stuff then stopped damn did i miss some good stuff as of now i have several catles but to the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: minifigure armies

(...) My out of date army pictures are here: (URL) want to get some new pictures up ... maybe today. There are some huge armies out there, just not that many pictures :( -- Pawel (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: minifigure armies

oh i forgot i bought the kings castle so i now have 12 new crusaders (...) well i can only say wow (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: minifigure armies

(...) I just caught the tail end of the Fright Knights sales as a starting point. I don't have everything neatly counted, so I may have more, and stuff still in boxes is uncounted (my son conducted a massive seige and I had to toss everything into (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOA LIC report

Heeeheee, I was just browsing posts and saw my name... (...) I think it is. I remember I was confused as to what it was myself. I'll check, tho, thanks! -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON

(...) Definitely. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Kev's a graphic arts designer, huh, huh? ;-) Well I love it nonetheless. The castle looks amazing, and the collage gives it that 'feel' I think you're talking about... that adventurous, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Clear, crisp pictures

(...) While I agree the difference is significant, and the effects are much more forceful with the clear pictures, I don't think you should be *ashamed* of the old pictures. <grin> Maybe I'm taking you too literally, but hey, you do what you can (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

(...) Shiri Dori is right here in Massachusetts. Sorry for the delayed reply, I was in an SAT-II-induced coma. I just took them today (phew!), but I'd appreciate a cookie. ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

Hope you did good Shiri :) we've missed you in chat since you've been studying, maybe now you can come back!!! Of course... we still need more castle people to give those space heads a run for their money! Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Silver Armor Available through shop.lego.com...Except for the rebel charriot.

Nuff said. (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Silver Armor Available through shop.lego.com...Except for the rebel charriot.

(...) AWESOME!!! -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Silver Armor Available through shop.lego.com...Except for the rebel charriot.

(...) How'd you get to it? I can't find it yet... Is there a specific page? Aaron (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Silver Armor Available through shop.lego.com...Except for the rebel charriot.

I found it by choosing "Item Number Search" and typing in 4816 through 4819. -- Paul Davidson Aaron West <maniac@netwebb.com> wrote in message news:G4zDpz.5BK@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Interesting auction for 6067

The seller of this 6067 (cool rare castle set) says it was no longer being sold in the USA as it promoted drinking. I have never heard of this. Too bad its not as rare as it used to be -- seem ed to fetch up to $500 like a year ago. (URL) I finally (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting auction for 6067

(...) My understanding is that the set was always Europe only. And if I may offer a completely unsubstantiated opinion about the seller -- I wouldn't trust him/her. This same item was up for auction in a previous listing and then there is the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Ninja polybags at Store 24

While running into a Store 24 on a quick "we're outta sloppy joe mix" mission, what to my surprise do I discover but a string of LEGO polybags hanging on the end of one of the aisles? Further inspection revealed that they are sets 3017 (black ninja (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Ninja polybags at Store 24

(...) Yup, the same... (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Ordering Chrome sets

Are the Chrome sets still available at S@H? And I want to know if I order the sets from S@H today, how many days later will I get the sets? Thank you. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: minifigure armies

(...) Here is a couple of pictures of my army. I hope this kind of answers your question. Watch the posts, soon, I'll have my web page up too! Enjoy! (URL) is a pic of my main castle: (URL) K> (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  First post and LEGO wargaming questions

Greetings all, I'm a long-time lurker, but this is my first post. So please take it easy on me if this isn't the correct forum to ask these questions :) My friend and I are going to be using the BrikWars rule set to run a fantasy-based LEGO war (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Hey, glad you delurked. Your questions are probably valid in .castle but may get more answers if cross posted to lugnet.fun.gaming as well, that's where most of the BrikWars devotees post about their games and such. I crossposted this reply (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) That sounds like a good start, definitely. (...) Shaun Sullivan and I attempted something similar (unbalanced forces), although we just had a surprise factor (ie, one side was campd for the night and had to scramble to weapons and vehicles). (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Well, not to toot my own horn, but I have a few siege engines pictured on my website. Three of the four, admitedly, are directly from sets, but I do have a working Trebuchet on my site if you're interested in looking at it. I guarantee you (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Of course! I happen to know that a revision for the rules is in the works, though, and that will clear up a lot of problems- plus, if you are just starting out, you'll have enough to keep track of with the regular troops, and SPs would just (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Greetings Anthony, Thanks for your post and link concerning siege engines. If you don't mind I'm going to shamefully copy your ballistae design and mount it on each of the 4 turrets on my keep. I think I'll leave the trebuchet for another (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ordering Chrome sets

(...) That depends on where you are... When I lived in Tennessee, they ALWAYS shipped within 4 working days. When I moved to California they always come within 5 working days. So I guess it is a question of distance from the CT distribution center. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting auction for 6067

(...) BWHAHAHAHAAA...AAA!!!! *wipes tears from eyes* That just made my Monday worthwhile.... Matt (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ordering Chrome sets

Are you guys not having any luck at KB Toy Works or Zany Brainy with these sets? I've seen maybe 40 copies of 4819 between ZB and Toy Works the past week or so (about the same number for all the other chrome sets, too). Toy Works had them for $4.99, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -Chrome Castle-

SALE>SALE>SALE... The Lego outlet has all the chrome sets on sale, yup, all four of them; even the one that is not available at shipping and handling is there! They’ve also got the white ninja princess and lots more. The prices of the sets are on (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -Chrome Castle-

(...) Cool. However, that's at least in part because I happen to realize you're talking about the Countryside Toys outlet in Ontario. Context is everything, neh? :) James (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ordering Chrome sets

(...) 'Tanin't never seen da little buggers. ANYwhere, others say they have seen them, but I must be too slow. I would LOVE to have a few, if you'd be willing to trade (Shell Sets in abundance) or sell without scalping, I'd be happy... Wish LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Where can I get this armor?

Hey Castle fans, Anyone know what sets, or individuals, I can get this armor from? (URL) this armor any any other armor. I'm creating a LEGO movie right now set around a medival setting (actually it's set in a D&D type universe). So far I have about (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

(...) That's usually refered to as "Black Knight" armour, and was mostly available in that series of Castle sets. 6009 has it, and last I checked someone had a few copies of it for 10 or 12 bucks on Brickbay. HTH, James (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

(...) Speaking of D&D movies, I saw a book at Super Crown yesterday while I was browsing the latest MTG Complete Encyclopedia. It was released by WOTC, and said it was based on the recently released Live Action D&D movie. Anyone hear about a new (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

(...) Umm... Answered my own question... (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

Wow, that is one expensive piece of plastic. What is even scarier is that I do believe they sold at that price. I remember when this armor was in a Castle accessory pack in the late 80s. The same pack had a visored helmet, albeit the more easy to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

(...) It must be said outright the special effects aren't too special. The CGI dragons look like something out of a Playstation game rather than a multi-million dollar film effort. That's not to say the movie is necessarily bad, but if you can't do (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) That Trebuchet is really cool. I assume it was inspired by Age of Empires 2. A side not about the cannon however. FYI This is straight from my history Professor. While rudimentry cannon were employed posibly as early as the 800s (though more (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

(...) <snip> Whoops! My bad - I was unclear. What I saw on Brickbay were complete 6009's. I'll hunt down the specific link... <hunt hunt> Never mind, they're gone. :/ Looks like they got snapped up. There was 6 there two days ago, and I was waffling (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

$10 would be kind of high just for the armor piece IMO. I thought you were referring to a Brickbay sale announced a few months ago for the armor alone, but I think the price was in the neighborhood of $8 apiece. Not unreasonable considering the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Actually my Trebuchet is insipred by the real life siege engine. Despite popular belief, yes, the Trebuchet is a real historical weapon. Feel free to go to the PBS NOVA website and look up their special on the medieval siege, where men for the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

Holy Plastic Ripoff, Batman! Yeah, $10 is kind of high for that armor. I guess I will have to go with cheaper armor, or buy just one and have it be "magical" armor. Regarding the movie, I still need voice acting. Anyone want to provide some voices? (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Colditz???

Maybe this is old news. But I did a scan for Colditz last nite and didn't find any hits. Could be sloppy searching. I tend to look at "recent" stuff on brickshelf and sometimes I find stuff that seems recent but actually isn't, just something in the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Colditz???

(...) I've never done it except as "hmm - would this work" exercises" as prep to a large project I've had in the wings for a while(1). I know Shiri Dori did a small medieval town to a similar scale as this guy's "larger" scale, and I think (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Colditz???

I did see these and he did an excellant job. As a matter of fact I had just watched the movie "The Colditz Story" a few days ago. For those who want to know, Colditz Castle was a German Jail for POWs who had escaped from other camps. It had the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Colditz???

(...) Yep- (URL) nothing quite that impressive! The other folders have some awesome stuff too!! -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Chrome set opinions and more

Just put together 3 of the 4 chrome sets and I like 4817 Dungeon more than I did from the box. You get the 4 jewels, the fig and skelly, the 4x12 base type brick, the wall section, the 'extra' helm on the skelly :^) plus the few other small bits. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Colditz???

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G54DJ8.Gt2@lugnet.com... ... (...) It reminds me of the stuff I did when I first had Lego. Now this is nearly 40 years ago when all you could buy was basic bricks. I wanted to be an (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) Cool so you don't have to buy a big set to get this fig?? I'd really like to get a couple of these as I'm building an army of the FK figs with that design. I think they could be used as a special forces leader or something... (if anyone still (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) 3413 Goal Keeper has the same size box as the chrome castle sets use, same price also, $4.99 (at least at my local Kohl's which is the only place I have seen 3413 so far). Another plus is that the head while being way more printed than a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) Well, here's an IDEA: I got the Soccer Field (3409) times two so I could have more of the white torso with the vertical stripe for my archers. The number covered up nicely with a quiver over the back. The goal keepers became helmed knights (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) And *NO* sunglasses. Aaron (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  how can I get these sets?

How can I get the sets "Ninja 1" and "Ninja 2"? Does anyone know what its nuber to order it is? By any chance can I order it out of the catalog? And, does anyone know either prces of the sets? If anyone has an answer, please E-mail it to me at: (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: how can I get these sets?

(...) I'm not sure if these are the set numbers you're looking for or not: 3344 Ninja #1 contains the Samurai Warlord (red torso, same design as the Samurai Swordsman) with *black* samurai armor. 3345 Ninja #2 contains two red samurai (same designs (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: how can I get these sets?

(...) Those are the ones I ordered. I had the same problem with 3344 and 3345 back in October, I could only get the 3446 set at the time. Placed an order in early November and there was no problem, no explanation. The 3344 is $2.99 from S@H. They (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: how can I get these sets?

(...) So you *were* able to order 3344? That's odd, because in late November, I wasn't! The guy said it wasn't in the computer - (although for all I know he could have been overflow - is there an easy way to tell?) (...) I was able to order - and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle 200?.........please.

Castle lovers, Like you, I am hoping that the lack of a new castle theme in 2001 doesn't mean the end of the castle theme for good. On that note, what new elements would you like to see in any upcoming castle themes? The Pikeman's helm (most likely (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Heh. I'd settle for no new elements and just non-juniorized castles like back in the day... sigh... Oh yes, and no more black castles. How about tan? Or white? Tan & white arches galore! Tan & white extreme slopes! Heck, all varieties of tan & (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) I wouldn't mind going back to light grey, really. Tan would also be good for some castles. White would I think be too bright for most castles - even the White Tower in the Tower of London isn't all that white. More pieces in some of the new (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Are you perhaps referring to the halberds? A halberd is a polearm. It's supposed to be long. Good for knocking knights off horses. Yeah, sure it's a bit longer than is "realistic" but minifigs aren't realistically proportioned anyway. ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Not anymore. In it's heyday, it was covered with whitewash, however, so it was indeed white. So if you wanted to play with knights in the Tower, you'd want a white White Tower- if you want to play with tourists, you need a tan White Tower. :D (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) -- Richard (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) I would typify the helmet as a Kettle Hat rather than the deeper-crowned Cabasset (which transitioned into the Spanish Morion and then the Comb Morion which Lego already has). I would love to see a proper sallet rather than the pseudo-sallet (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) I realize that, but ever since AOE2 came out I seem to have seen Trebuchets showing up in all sorts of things. Like all of a sudden they are popular again or something. (...) That is why Lego is the best toy in the world. -Lord Insanity (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) I agree with nearly everything here, except the crown. As a proud owner of a sackfull of useless crowns, if LEGO were to mold any more (before a five year return) I'd have to eat my hat (HA!). I'd go batty. I've been dreaming of great helms (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Helmets are a great idea, but we need something new… like sword holders!!! Either to be mounted on the backs of the minifigure (like the quivers for the arrows.) or, preferably on the waist (that would attach to the two waist studs.) And with (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Horses

(...) For quite some time, I've wanted to see the Horse offered in Grey, Dark Grey, Tan/Khaki, and possibly Yellow. For the Grey and DkGrey Horses, they whould have the "Black Mane and Lt.Brown Bridle" pattern (what they currently use for the Brown (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Horses

(...) Your opinion is PERFECT!!! The service set (the pack with three horses + three saddles) needs to be updated, and your option is great! I'd 25 of your set, even it they are priced at $9.99!!! -R (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact