 Castle / 6937
Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:30:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
Very cool looking.  You've done an excellent job of capturing a 'feel' -
When Raven saw it, she wondered if it was from LEGO.  (I told her, no, it's
that Aussie who was in our basement a couple months back.) <grin>

Definitely. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Kev's a graphic arts
designer, huh, huh? ;-)

Well I love it nonetheless. The castle looks amazing, and the collage gives
it that 'feel' I think you're talking about... that adventurous, gallant,
graceful, castle-y feel. I love it!

Great job Kevin.

-Shiri