 Castle / 6938
Re: Clear, crisp pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:36:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
to show you how dramatic a change this all is, here are some pictures

While I agree the difference is significant, and the effects are much more
forceful with the clear pictures, I don't think you should be *ashamed* of
the old pictures. <grin> Maybe I'm taking you too literally, but hey, you do
what you can within the means, and improve it later on if possible! I know a
lot of people who don't show their stuff til it's perfect, and that's a
shame, because MOCs rarely are in the eye of the creator (or maybe that's
just me and my low self-esteem ;-). Getting feedback on incomplete models is
often helpful (e.g. Gawd knows where my inn would be without the initial
feedback I got).

Well that's just my 2 cents and I will calmly step off the soapbox right
about now. ;-)

-Shiri