 Castle / 6915
6914  |  6916
Subject:
Clear, crisp pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 02:33:39 GMT

Well my friends, I've updated the pictures on my site.  Now some of my
characters come alive in vibrant colors and detail.  Feel free to visit my site
once more to see.

the pages that have updated pictures are
Heroes
Rogues
Peaceful People
Castles

altogether there are 37 new pictures

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

to show you how dramatic a change this all is, here are some pictures

old picture:
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/GarthOxbow.jpg
new picture:
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/GarthOxbow2.jpg

old picture:
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/Garn.jpg
new picture:
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/Garn2.jpg

Frankly Im ashamed that I even put those old pictures on my site.

--Anthony