 Castle / 6957
Re: Ordering Chrome sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:26:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Fei Yue writes:
Are the Chrome sets still available at S@H? And I want to know if I order
the sets from S@H today, how many days later will I get the sets?
Thank you.

That depends on where you are...  When I lived in Tennessee, they ALWAYS
shipped within 4 working days.  When I moved to California they always come
within 5 working days.  So I guess it is a question of distance from the CT
distribution center.  They are available, but let me know if you can get a
copy of 4819 from them, cause I have not been able to yet.
Best wishes,
Aaron