 Castle / 6962
Re: Ordering Chrome sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 06:19:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bianca Nebab writes:
Are you guys not having any luck at KB Toy Works or Zany Brainy with these sets?
I've seen maybe 40 copies of 4819 between ZB and Toy Works the past week or so (about
the same number for all the other chrome sets, too).  Toy Works had them for $4.99,
same as Zany Brainy (I heard they were $6.00 at Toy Works before they actually showed
up here).  I'm in New Jersey, but earlier reports of Toy Works had them further west,
so I assumed they were making their way eastward this time.

'Tanin't never seen da little buggers.  ANYwhere, others say they have seen
them, but I must be too slow.  I would LOVE to have a few, if you'd be
willing to trade (Shell Sets in abundance) or sell without scalping, I'd be
happy...  Wish LEGO would sell 'em.
Aaron