 Castle / 6946
Re: Interesting auction for 6067
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 00:56:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron Gershon writes:
The seller of this 6067 (cool rare castle set) says it was no longer being
sold in the USA as it promoted drinking.  I have never heard of this.

My understanding is that the set was always Europe only.

And if I may offer a completely unsubstantiated opinion about the seller --
I wouldn't trust him/her.  This same item was up for auction in a previous
listing and then there is the problem of the seller's eBay name --
Muffmuncher.  Something smells fishy to me...

-- Richard