 Castle / 6954
Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:55:11 GMT

Lastly, what's a siege without
siege engines?!?!  Does anyone have any pictures of their creations?  I'm
thinking of battering rams and large "boarding towers" on wheels.  Any
thoughts?

Well, not to toot my own horn, but I have a few siege engines pictured on my
website.  Three of the four, admitedly, are directly from sets, but I do have a
working Trebuchet on my site if you're interested in looking at it.  I
guarantee you won't find a more devistating wall destroyer than a basket
mounted Trebuchet (though lego proves quite resiliant against any lego sized
siege equipment)

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony