 Castle / 6995
Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:47:54 GMT

Actually my Trebuchet is insipred by the real life siege engine.  Despite
popular belief, yes, the Trebuchet is a real historical weapon.  Feel free to
go to the PBS NOVA website and look up their special on the medieval siege,
where men for the first time in many centuries built and used two different
trebuchets.

I realize that, but ever since AOE2 came out I seem to have seen Trebuchets
showing up in all sorts of things.  Like all of a sudden they are popular again
or something.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/lostempires/trebuchet/

And a side note on the side note.  My kingdom is not in any way related to the
real world, so I can have cannons shooting whatever I want :)

That is why Lego is the best toy in the world.

-Lord Insanity