 Castle / 6994
Re: Castle 200?.........please.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:26:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:
Castle lovers,

Like you, I am hoping that the lack of a new castle theme in 2001 doesn't
mean the end of the castle theme for good.

On that note, what new elements would you like to see in any upcoming castle
themes?

The Pikeman's helm (most likely a Cabaset) included in the Knights Kingdom
theme was a breath of fresh air but can we get some ordinary GREAT HELMS
please? Perhaps with a side order of a euro-style Sallet helms?

I would typify the helmet as a Kettle Hat rather than the deeper-crowned
Cabasset (which transitioned into the Spanish Morion and then the Comb
Morion which Lego already has).

I would love to see a proper sallet rather than the pseudo-sallet (Dragon
Helm) Lego currently has.

Great Helms!  Yes!  A proper Crusader helmet.

Also, can I ask for leg pieces with a 'tunic' design painted on them, or
better yet, a tunic accessory (like the cape, but would attach to the 2 leg
pegs). I've attempted to make my own design (canvas material)here:
http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/trizeta/images/jester.jpg

Can we get some grey/Palomino horses?
Perhaps a different type of crown for our royal minifigs?

What else?

-Kyle

A return of the standard castle breastplate would be welcome, or perhaps a
gothic variation (with that real sallet).

Bruce