 Castle / 7001
Re: Castle Color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:38:58 GMT

White would I think be too bright for most castles -
even the White Tower in the Tower of London isn't all that white.

For MOCs white works out quite nicely because of the amounts of bricks you
can get in that color. (I am building a 96x96 castle with  a 3 floor keep
and it looks fine, or at least so far.....)

-Jonathan