 Castle / 7007
Re: Castle 200?.........please.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 19:35:25 GMT

Jon Palmer wrote:

I apologize if this group has already discussed this but I thought I poke my
head over here or a sec to mention these little bioncile sets:
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?Set=bionicle
It seems like they come with weapons that might be of interest to castle
fans.
The sets I'm talking about are 8540 thru 8545. Now I have no idea where
these are coming out. Probably just the UK but its still something to
discuss.

Vakama has a cool flame staff
Kakama has a trident

I can't quite tell what the others have except for the one with the pick.

-Jon

Those are pretty cool, but they look a bit out of minifig proportion....

8531 Pohatu-Rock
8532 Onua-Looks like rockets on his shoulder
8533 Gali-A wheel and some kind of hook
8534 Tahu-Flaming sword
8535 Lewa-Green Axe/Halberd
8536 Kopaka-White wheel and "ice" sword
8540 Vakama-Fire trident
8541 Matau-Green war staff
8542 Onewa-Black war staff
8543 Kakama-Blue trident
8544 Nuju-White Pick
8545 Whenua-Black war staff

They would be pretty cool decorations for a castle, or possibly as
weapons for a ceremonial guard.. Hmm, I wonder where any of these are in
stores?

Matt