 Castle / 6997
Re: Castle 200?.........please.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:08:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:
Castle lovers,

Like you, I am hoping that the lack of a new castle theme in 2001 doesn't
mean the end of the castle theme for good.

On that note, what new elements would you like to see in any upcoming castle
themes?

The Pikeman's helm (most likely a Cabaset) included in the Knights Kingdom
theme was a breath of fresh air but can we get some ordinary GREAT HELMS
please? Perhaps with a side order of a euro-style Sallet helms?

Also, can I ask for leg pieces with a 'tunic' design painted on them, or
better yet, a tunic accessory (like the cape, but would attach to the 2 leg
pegs). I've attempted to make my own design (canvas material)here:
http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/trizeta/images/jester.jpg

Can we get some grey/Palomino horses?
Perhaps a different type of crown for our royal minifigs?

What else?

-Kyle

Helmets are a great idea, but we need something new… like sword holders!!!
Either to be mounted on the backs of the minifigure (like the quivers for
the arrows.) or, preferably on the waist (that would attach to the two waist
studs.) And with the sword holders must come new swords. A different design
would be great!

your gray horses sound amazing, i can only wish that it would be possible!

- R