 Castle / 7000
Re: Castle 200?.........please.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:20:22 GMT

I am.  But even as a Star Wars fan, I'm questioning what to do with all the
Threepios and Artoos I'd end up with.  I suppose I could make little dioramas
with them and give them to non-LEGO Star Wars fan friends...

Hey!  That's not a bad idea.

eric

I know you don't know me, but I'd be appreciative of that should you ever
choose that as a plan of action....I want 3PO but I don't want that set and
the Falcon's too expensive!  Plus an extra R2 or 2 wouldn't hurt...