 Castle / 7002
Re: Castle 200?.........please.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 01:17:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:
On that note, what new elements would you like to see in any upcoming castle
themes?

Heh. I'd settle for no new elements and just non-juniorized castles like
back in the day... sigh... Oh yes, and no more black castles. How about tan?
Or white? Tan & white arches galore! Tan & white extreme slopes!

I wouldn't mind going back to light grey, really.  Tan would also be good
for some castles.  White would I think be too bright for most castles -
even the White Tower in the Tower of London isn't all that white.

White works GREAT for castles... have a look at a pic from my up and coming
website....

Kev.. :  )