 Castle / 7005
Re: Castle 200?.........please.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 15:57:26 GMT

I apologize if this group has already discussed this but I thought I poke my
head over here or a sec to mention these little bioncile sets:
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?Set=bionicle
It seems like they come with weapons that might be of interest to castle
fans.
The sets I'm talking about are 8540 thru 8545. Now I have no idea where
these are coming out. Probably just the UK but its still something to
discuss.

Vakama has a cool flame staff
Kakama has a trident

I can't quite tell what the others have except for the one with the pick.

-Jon