 Castle / 7004
Re: Chrome set opinions and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 04:53:14 GMT

On Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:20:41 GMT, "Aaron West" <maniac@netwebb.com>
wrote:

One other thing (the more) How many of you fellow castleheads out
there have picked up 3413 Goal Keeper?  I like the fig in this one
(especially with a shiney helm :^)  It has the same print as one of
the Fright Knights but on a blue torso.  Only downside is the big
number 1 on the back (hmm brasso is not very expensive.. no wait
that's heresy, but would be cool... ) for now I'd just have to cover
that up.  I only picked up one of these so far but might get a few
more if I find them on sale again tho.
Mike

Well, here's an IDEA:  I got the Soccer Field (3409) times two so I could
have more of the white torso with the vertical stripe for my archers.  The
number covered up nicely with a quiver over the back.  The goal keepers
became helmed knights with the cape element on the back covering the number.
I could not bring myself to Brasso the numbers off in case I really have a
desire to play LEGO soccer sometime...
LEGO S@H has had the Western Accessory pack on sale for $2.00 for the past
couple of weeks and you can get the Black arrow quiver that way, Fright
Knight accessory packs may still be around tho.
Best,
Aaron

Well I don't really ever plan on playing the soccer game as such so
using brasso on the numbers doesn't bother me in THAT regard, I just
dislike generally modifying parts if I can help it, but there's a
first time for everything :^)
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)