 Castle / 6998
6997  |  6999
Subject:
Horses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:23:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:

Can we get some grey/Palomino horses?

your gray horses sound amazing, i can only wish
that it would be possible!

For quite some time, I've wanted to see the Horse
offered in Grey, Dark Grey, Tan/Khaki, and possibly
Yellow.  For the Grey and DkGrey Horses,
they whould have the "Black Mane and Lt.Brown Bridle"
pattern (what they currently use for the Brown Horse),
and the Tan and Yellow Horses should be printed
with a (new/modified) "_Brown_ Mane and _Black_ Bridle"
pattern (instead of the default "Red/Brown Bridle
(and Colorless/Un-Painted Mane)" pattern).

In this set of four new Horses, they should be packaged
with a Black Saddle, a Brown Saddle, a Black Hitching,
and a Brown Hitching.  (These two pieces were offered
in these two new colors in the old/discontinued
Western theme.)

Of course, this is all just my opinion.  ;-)
Franklin